As we all know that disposable nappies are getting very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies/diapers, which are also called modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies. For your baby, for the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a much longer period of time.
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU. It's convenient for mammy to carry a baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
- Inner layer: suede cloth inside, it does not hold moisture itself, the moisture gets drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry
- Insert: each diaper would come with two 3-layer microfiber inserts.
- Insert dimension approx 13.7” x 5.5”
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds) (a rough guide for reference only)
- Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width.
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable.
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Can be used as nappy cover: Because the nappy is waterproof, it will also work just like a nappy cover. Use it (without the insert) with your disposable nappies at night time or nap time to prevent leaking and keep your bedding dry.
How to Use
- Wash before first use. Usually, it will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more).
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back.
- The liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert.
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash.
How to wash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into the toilet), then store in a dry pail.
- Machine wash (no hotter than 35oC), cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps to bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry.
- Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.